Responsibilities Global provider of eDiscovery services seeking a senior business analyst to oversee operations including project engineering and project management deliverables. This individual will monitor, analyze, and report productivity, reliability, and production metrics to senior management. In addition, the Operations Manager shall conduct performance checks and recommend process improvements.
• Collect, analyze, and report information from engineering and project management team in an effort to increase quality, reliability, efficiency, and profitability
• Analyze usage of software and tool used by production team and recommend applications for renewal or termination
• Human capital planning
• Must be Bilingual English/Japanese • Knowledge of the eDiscovery process, including all functions and processes • Analytical thinker • Possess excellent resource planning and organizational skills • Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience in Corporate Planning, Financial Analysis, Production Control, or IT preferred
• Must be willing to commute to the office every day
View original post 33 more words