The remote Project Manager candidates must be certified by Relativity as an RCA. Each candidate will be responsible for eDiscovery project management, managing client relationships, and working with internal resources to provide high quality results. This individual will coordinate with members of sales and operations teams and will also be responsible for project scoping and managing operational workflow. In addition to maintaining effective communication between sales team, clients, and operations team members, the PM will be responsible for managing client expectations and providing them with regular project updates. This individual should also be capable of handling technical support when needed during data conversion, extraction, adjusting processing tools and software to achieve desired results. The PM must have the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment and will need to be available to work evenings and weekends as needed. Strong litigation and database technical skills are a must. Relativity Certified Administrator is required.
- Management of full life cycle eDiscovery projects
- Create and maintain time and billing reports
- Other duties as needed
- Guide clients through best practices for discovery and review.
- Advise clients regarding proper procedures for projects, technology, case management, database manipulation, search process, maintaining project documentation, and various other duties as needed
- Work with clients and to create criteria for project scoping
- Monitor and manage timeline/deliverables projects
- Escalate issues when appropriate to senior management
- Distribute metrics updates to clients and internal management team daily or as needed
- Prepare final project reports outlining processes utilized as well as a review summary
- 3-5 years eDiscovery project management experience
- Must be proficient with the use of multiple hosting and review platforms as both a user and a trainer
- Proven ability to manage and direct process flows, customer interaction and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Represent company in a professional manner
- PMP and CEDS preferred
- Relativity Certified Administrator is required (RCA).
Location: Remote, US
Compensation: Base +\- $125 – 200K
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer at David@LSCNetwork.com