Venable has an opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant experienced in supporting a commercial litigation practice to join our growing firm.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
- Court and administrative filings in federal courts and California state courts
- Prioritizing assignments and preparing often sensitive and detailed correspondence, such as responses to requests for information or regularly recurring reports, from rough draft or dictation.
- Preparing other routine as well as non-routine correspondence, legal documents, forms, presentations, and the like using advanced knowledge and skills with word processing related and other software programs.
- Efficiently proofreading and editing text for grammatical and typographical errors, and occasionally for content.
- Scheduling appointments, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, and maintaining business calendars as instructed.
- Effectively establishing and maintaining well organized files, while managing the integrity of original client documents.
- Assisting with partner billing, preparing bills for mailing, maintaining billing records, and recording attorney…
View original post 308 more words