We are seeking a veteran eDiscovery sales leader to develop new business as well as manage existing accounts. This individual should possess advanced knowledge of the use of AI in eDiscovery and be able to thrive given very little direction within a fast-paced start up division team. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in sales or account management within the eDiscovery vertical with strong history of exceeding sales quotas of $2M+/yr.
- Identify client leads through various methods such as contacting individuals within their own professional network, referrals, conducting internet research, contacting trade show registrants, attending networking events and trade shows, use of various directories, and other methods
- Cold calling client leads
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales activities
- Promote services via email marketing campaigns
- Negotiate client billing rates and deadlines
- Maintain close working relationship with Project Management and Production teams to ensure client projects…
View original post 87 more words