Venable has an opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant experienced in supporting a commercial litigation practice to join our growing team.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for…
- Court and administrative filings in federal courts and California state courts
- Efficiently proofreading and editing text for grammatical and typographical errors, and occasionally for content.
- Preparing correspondence including legal documents, forms, presentations, and the like using advanced knowledge and skills with word processing related and other software programs
- Scheduling appointments, making travel and/or meeting arrangements and maintaining business calendars
- Assisting with partner billing, including preparing bills for distribution, maintaining billing records and recording attorney time
- Prioritizing assignments and preparing often sensitive and detailed correspondence, such as responses to requests for information or regularly recurring reports, from rough draft or dictation.
The successful candidates will demonstrate…
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting a fast-paced probate practice preferred
- Experience with CA state…
View original post 201 more words