The Project Manager is responsible for eDiscovery project management, managing client relationships, and working with internal resources to provide high quality results. This individual shall coordinate with other members of the project management and eDiscovery teams and will also be responsible for project scoping and managing global workflow.
In addition to maintaining effective communication between partners, clients, and internal team members, the PM will be responsible for managing client expectations and providing them with regular project updates. This individual should also be capable of handling technical support when needed during data conversion, extraction, adjusting processing tools and software to achieve desired results, as well as project manage document reviews training reviewers.
The PM must have the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment and will need to be available to work evenings and weekends as needed. Strong technical skills are a must.
• Management of full life cycle eDiscovery projects
• Create and maintain time and billing reports
• Assist tech demos of propriety as well as industry standard technology such as Relativity and Concordance • Other duties as needed
• Guide clients through best practices for discovery and review.
• Advise clients regarding proper procedures for projects, technology, case management, database manipulation, search process, maintaining eDiscovery folders, and various other duties as needed
• Work with clients and to create criteria for project scoping
• Facilitate document review
• Monitor and manage timeline/deliverables of global and cross- border projects
• Escalate issues when appropriate to senior management
• Train attorneys to use review platforms, provide case background to reviewers
• Distribute metrics updates to clients and internal management team daily or as needed
• Prepare final project reports outlining processes utilized as well as a review summary
• 3-5 years eDiscovery project management experience
• Must be proficient with the use of multiple hosting and review platforms as both a user and a trainer
• Proven ability to manage and direct process flows, customer interaction and time management skills
• Travel among company offices in various regions, as well as to client sites as needed, including possible international travel
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong presentation skills
• Represent company in a professional manner
• PMP preferred
Location: San Francisco (Hybrid, some days remote some in office)
Compensation: Base of $130-160K
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com