The Law Office of Ligori & Ligori is looking for a strong Pre-Suit Case Manager with at least 2 years of Plaintiff Personal Injury experience.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Must understand and have experience with handling PIP, UM, BI and PD claims.
- Must understand and have experience on how to complete distributions.
- Understand how to read and complete demands, last chance letters, and CRNs.
- Customer service is our priority so the candidate must have great phone skills and great client communication.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Includes base salary range of $50,000-$55,000 plus bonus opportunities, depending on experience and monthly production.
- 10 days vacation after one year, 6 personal days accrued a year, 401K after a year (The employer contributes 3% of salary.)
- Vision, dental, $50k life insurance policy, and health insurance which employer pays over $500/month towards.
To apply, please…
View original post 11 more words