Due to our continued firm growth, The Law Office of Ligori & Ligori is looking for a Litigation Paralegal who has handled Plaintiff personal injury cases.
- Must have a minimum of at least 5 years experience as a Florida Plaintiff PI Litigation Paralegal with experience in scheduling, maintaining files, e-filing, strong organizational skills, answering discovery, preparing cases for trial, and have a complete understanding of Florida car insurance. (Preferred if the candidate is a Florida Bar Certified paralegal).
- Someone who can hit the ground running and work well independently.
- Must be a team player and work well with fellow staff.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- $65,000.00-$70,000.00 per year (DOE).
- Plus a bonus, health insurance, life insurance, 401K after one year, 10 vacation days after a year and 6 personal days each year. Please do not call or fax any information.
To apply, please send a resume to…
View original post 7 more words