Account Manager/Depositions and Legal Services
Global litigation solutions provider seeking motivated individual to join their depositions sales team. The Account Manager shall develop new business relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments in their assigned region.
Candidates with 1-3 years of inside/outside sales experience within the legal vertical shall be considered for this role
- Identify client leads through various methods such as contacting individuals within their own professional network, referrals, conducting internet research, contacting trade show registrants, attending networking events and trade shows, use of various directories, and other methods
- Cold calling client leads
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales activities
- Promote services via email marketing campaigns
- Conduct market/competitor research and stay up to date on industry news, trends
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Customer service oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Inside sales experience is preferred
Compensation: Base salary $45K – $70K, plus a strong commission plan.
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter